Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newJunior Accountant (m/f/d) | 30-40 Hours/week
To strengthen our finance team, we are looking for a junior accountant (Steuerfachangestellter, Industriekaufmann/frau, Büromanagement), in part-time or full-time. You will provide direct support to the team to ensure all transactions are properly entered in a timely manner. Get broad insight into different topics - we will define your focus according to your strengths and current business needs.
- Booking of travel and credit card expense reports
- Invoice preparing for further booking in close collaboration with our customer success and legal team
- Booking incoming invoices and bank account
- Payment process
- Learn about other financials processes like audit, monthly and yearly closing.
- Apprenticeship (Ausbildung) in accounting, finance or a comparable degree.
- One year of professional experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g.SAGE, Datev) and travel booking software (e.g. Rydoo).
- Accurate, detail-oriented, structured and focused style of work.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city.
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages.
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA!
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture