Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Paralegal / Commercial Lawyer / Lawyer (m/f/d)
Wirtschaftsjurist / Volljurist (m/f/d)
Start your career as a Legal Counsel by managing domestic and international legal business issues. Our ideal candidate is passionate and proactive with an interest in energy regulation and a penchant for professional sparring. Both full- and part-time employment are possible.
- As a member of our Legal Team, you will support the daily activities of our company in an agile business context. From Company Management to Customer Success, Back Office to Software Development – from labor laws to GTCs, data protection to open source licenses: you will be expected to provide sound and thorough legal advice to our dynamic team of professionals.
- You will be responsible for managing and updating our contractual relationships with customers and service providers.
- You will support our team in managing complex business processes, such as procurements, audits, shareholder meetings.
- You will acquire expertise in Energy Regulation, Data Protection and IT standards to ensure our organization complies with the latest European and national legal requirements.
- You will cultivate and nurture strong working relationships with all members of our diverse international team.
- You have a degree in law and a good command of German Law or you are comparably qualified through education, training or work experience.
- You think outside the lawyerly box: business thinking comes naturally to you.
- You are never more excited than when you tread unknown paths: understanding of contexts and innovation are your guides. Creativity and Law? – You believe that this combination is not only possible, but also necessary!
- You have a knack for problem-solving and getting things done: if your teammates still look puzzled, you’re not satisfied. That’s why you like translating complexity into simplicity: clear requirements, feasible solutions, and manageable rules.
- You thrive in high-stake deliberative situations: you love to ponder, debate, and persuade (but also allow yourself to be persuaded).
- Legal Tech strikes you as a nice challenge: you know how to use software tools.
- You are eager to develop your skills and explore complicated subjects, such as European and National Regulations. Though you know it might take a while to learn, you are not the type of person to be discouraged. You want to ensure that we preserve our reputation as a reliable, dynamic, and competent team.
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy and IT industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture