Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newUX Designer (m/f/d)
As a UX Designer, you'll be an advocate for our users while directly impacting business goals. You’ll partner with Product Managers, Engineers and Customer Success to lead design, tackle complex problems and deliver solutions. If you are an user expert who is passionate to innovate and execute on product initiatives and have experience working on SaaS products - this job is for you!
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for intuitive user experiences.
- Identify the root cause of user pain points or requests by working across teams with interdisciplinary skills
- Coach and mentor teammates on UX processes, principles, and practices.
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment while drive and maintaining our Design System
- Find creative, practical, accessible and sustainable solutions that align with company roadmaps.
- Share knowledge and document all completed work.
- Relevant professional experience and proven track record as an UX Designer.
- Eager to gain knowledge and get up to speed with new trends and open to share your knowledge within the company
- Ideally experience working with Platforms / Platform Knowledge or experience working with complex SaaS products
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Ability to build and organize UX artifacts for flows, journey maps, service blueprints, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specs and related documentation.
- Proficient in lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping software (e.g. Balsamiq or Framer)
- Fluent English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get to work with a team of experienced people
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- We believe in empowerment and our people
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Opportunity to work on self-education and contribute back to the tech community
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture