Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newWorking Student in Tech / DevOps (m/f/d)
Are you looking for an exciting working student position? We are finishing assembling our in-house tech team from scratch. It's a perfect timing for us to help others develop their skills and gain work experience in the tech industry!
If you are interested in infrastructure, cloud technologies or data...we are working on many challenging topics ranging from all areas of tech, and the best part is that we work agile and cross-functional so you have room to learn and experiment.
- Support implementing innovative, scalable and reliable solutions based on business challenges
- Explore the latest technological ideas and concepts and share knowledge within the company
- Help create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment with the help of our experienced engineers
- Work with modern tools and methodologies (AWS, DevOps, ...)
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects
- You are studying computer science, business informatics or a related subject
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things "right"
- Eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with the team
- Open and honest communicator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture