PRISMA is Europe’s leading gas capacity management platform. We are a young international team working for a common goal: making fair markets happen. We want to be a driving force in establishing a fair, transparent and integrated market that’s truly beneficial for both economy and society. Our success is nurtured by a simple drive: we want to get things done in the best way possible.
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Customer Success Representative (f/m)
Ensure that our customers are achieving critical business value via our platform. Help to inform our customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value PRISMA delivers to their organization. Our customers will view you as an advocate and steward of their success.
- Build strong bonds – support our users via phone, mail and chat
- Improve our user-on-boarding to allow them to gain value from day one
- Pro-actively reach out to our existing customers to help drive business goals
- Be in sync with our colleagues: Business development, Product Management and IT
- Strenghten our brand – support us in creating relevant content to engage with our users
- Organize great events that allow us to connect with our customers
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
- You are a master relationship builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with your customers
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resource required and work closely with them to ensure our customers’ needs are addressed quickly and completely
- Independent thinker, with good analytical skills; you enjoy solving problems and ensuring they don’t happen again
- You have gained first working experience in a Costumer Success context
- You have an affinity for software and the energy industry
- You are fluent in English and French
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thilo Kassen.