PRISMA is Europe’s leading gas capacity management platform. We are a young international team working for a common goal: making fair markets happen. We want to be a driving force in establishing a fair, transparent and integrated market that’s truly beneficial for both economy and society. Our success is nurtured by a simple drive: we want to get things done in the best way possible.
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Working Student Finance (f/m)
- Support our financial team in improving our financial processes and finance tools to increase accuracy, timeliness and efficiency.
- Assist the team on ad-hoc analysis and monthly reports.
- Help us with the implementation of a new planning/controlling software.
- Participate in ongoing financial projects.
- Act as a trustworthy business partner for the commercial team.
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- You are a student in a Business, Economics or Finance related degree.
- You enjoy working in an international, collegial environment.
- You are always open to learning new things.
- You have strong people and communication skills.
- You are familiar with Excel end Power Point.
- Your English is excellent.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thilo Kassen.